KARACHI: Sindh Information Minister Sharjeel Memon has said criminals transferred from Karachi’s prison to other jails of the country will not be brought back.
Talking to the media on Monday, the information minister said he would neither confirm nor deny the news regarding the Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) inclusion in the provincial government.
It is the prerogative of the government and the party to allot ministries, adding that the party could take back the ministry from anybody.
Memon termed murder of Jiye Sindh Qaumi Mahaz (JSQM) leader Maqsood Qureshi and his accomplice as conspiracy to destruct law and order situation in the province. “The government is in contact with the families of the deceased and investigation is being carried out.”
Commenting on the ongoing Karachi operation, he said operation would be continued in Karachi, adding crimes had been decreased due to efforts of the Rangers and the police.