KARACHI: The fire engulfed on the first floor of Rainbow centre located in Saddar area of Karachi early morning on Friday, media reported.
The fire has ruined merchandise worth millions in eight shops.
According to the reports, the fire engulfed due to a short circuit in a shop and then spread to eight other shops nearby.
But later, Fire Brigade succeeded to douse fire with the help of four fire tenders which saved other shops from fire.
On the other hand, shopkeepers seemed not happy with Fire Brigade department as they took so much time to respond which caused loss of millions.
According to them, the damaged would not have been so massive if the fire brigade staff had reached the spot on time.