KARACHI – A fire erupted in house in the residential block 13c of Gulshan-e-Iqbal area of the Karachi on Tuesday morning.
According to the media reports, it suspect that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit that occurred in one of rooms. However, it is still under investigation.
Two fire brigade teams and ambulances reached the scene shortly after and tried to control the fire. No casualties have been reported so far.
According to latest reports, fire brigade team has successfully overcome fire, as the major portion of house has been damaged.