ISLAMABAD: A list of passengers boarded on unfortunate PIA flight that crashed in a village near Havelian, Abbottabad has been issued by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
According to Samaa News, Junaid Jamshed, who was in Chitral for last few days for preaching reasons, was due to return to Islamabad from this flight.
The brother of Junaid Jamshed has confirmed to Samaa that his brother was onboard on this flight.
What more disturbing is that he was traveling along with his family.
Here’s the scene of crash site
- All 47 passenger on-board flight are feared dead after a PIA ATR plane crashed near Havelian city of Abbotabad district on Wednesday.
- The CAA spokesman said the plane was scheduled to land at Islamabad airport; hence, the information is being gathered if the plane was crashed.
- A plane coming to Islamabad from Chitral crashes near Abbottabad.
- The said plane took off from Peshawar for Islamabad at 3:50 PM and it was scheduled to reach Islamabad at 4:40 PM.
- The plane did not reach the destiny and it is highly feared that all 47 passengers onboard might be dead.
- Pakistan Army contingents have been sent out to the crash spot.
- Army helicopters have also been mobilised to assist in the search.
- DIG Hazara division Saeed Khan while speaking to Samaa TV stated the fully equipped police party has also been dispatched to the crash site and they will reach there very soon.